BASIC FREEDIVER COURSE
This PADI Basic Freediver course is a sub-course of the famous PADI Freediver and a wonderful step to develop in freediving with solid techniques. No previous experience in snorkeling, freediving or freedving is required, as we start from level zero. The minimum age to register for this course is 12 years old, so it is highly recommended for children from that age and adults who simply have to know how to swim and find themselves in good health. You will learn everything you need to start with static and dynamic apnea
PADI BASIC FREEDIVER COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- Development of theoretical knowledge necessary to introduce you to the practice of freediving and freediving safely.
- Plan, organize and make safe dives.
- Breathing techniques that improve your skills.
- Relaxation techniques that will improve your skills.
- Training session in confined water (pool) where you will learn the technique of holding your breath, static apnea and dynamic apnea.
- You will surpass the objectives of 90 seconds of static apnea and 25 meters of diving in dynamic apnea (swimming underwater with a single breath)
If your goal is to learn to enjoy freediving, start your course today. You just have to contact us to plan your training and set dates. Our expert Freediving PADI instructors are waiting for you.