PADI MASTER FREEDIVER COURSE
This is a course to reach the level of experts in freediving. The Master Freediver course will allow you to explore up to 27 meters deep doing free dives and increasing your degree of confidence, safety and comfort as you explore further. To sign up for this Master Freediver course, you must have previous experience as an Advanced Freediver and a minimum age of 18 years. You must also be in perfect health for deep diving. You will learn to know yourself even more, you will learn about self-control, relaxation, static apnea and advanced dynamic apnea.
COURSE MASTER FREEDIVER CONSISTS OF:
- Development of knowledge about the theoretical foundations necessary for the practice of deep apnea safely.
- Plan, organize and do safe dives in deep apnea
- You will conduct an independent investigation as part of the assignments as Master freediver
- Correct ballasting techniques for deep apnea.
- Breathing techniques that improve your skills.
- Relaxation techniques that will improve your skills.
- Advanced compensation techniques.
- Appropriate techniques and procedures to control, help and rescue your diving partner in freediving
- Training session in confined water where you will improve the techniques of static apnea and dynamic apnea, the objectives are 3 minutes of static apnea and 70 meters of diving in dynamic apnea
- Training sessions in open waters where you will practice free immersions and freedives with constant weight, performing dynamic apneas up to 27 meters deep
If your goal is to enjoy as an expert freediver in open water, start your Master Freediver course today. You just have to contact us to plan your training and reserve your dates. Our expert Freediving PADI instructors are waiting for you.