- Theory: Three theory modules where you will learn the most basic laws and regulations of diving, as well as how assembly and use of the scuba diving equipment.
- Pool: Here we will practice everything learned in theory and we will do the basic exercises that will allow you to be confortable and safe under the water (3 modules).
- Open sea: Now we have two dives to practice what we learned in a real environment.
During the course you will be accompanied by instructors who will supervise your exercises individually as well as make your learning on a fun and safe way.
Requirements for the Scuba Diver course:
- Be at least 12 years old
- Official Medical Certificate
- Three passport photographs
- To know how to swim
Scuba Diver Courses include:
- Use of all diving equipment
- Theoretical and practical classes
- Teaching material required
- Insurance during the course
- Air loads
- Registration at the club