These are the most popular PADI specialty courses that divers as you choose on your way to reach the Master Scuba Diver level:
Dive with enriched air: Stay down longer and return to the water before. Learn how to use enriched air Nitrox, PADI's most popular specialty course.
Diving with dry suit: Stay warm and comfortable in your dives.
Deep Diving: Explore the wonders of the deep. Learn the techniques of diving in deeper fields of action of 18 - 40 meters.
Diving in wrecks: Learn how to explore mysterious sunken ships, airplanes and even cars.
Buoyancy Dominance: Neutral buoyancy is the key to keeping your breathing gas consumption and minimizing impact on the aquatic environment. Learn how to get neutral buoyancy with ease.
Night diving: Learn about night diving planning, the necessary equipment and navigation. Also, watch a brand new cast of creatures that go out at night.
In our diving school you will be able to specialize in the majority of recreational and technical diving specialties:
- Specialist in Night Diving
- Specialist in Deep Diving
- Specialist in Diving in Altitude
- AWARE - Conservation of the marine environment
- Specialist in Cave Diving
- Specialist in Boat Dives
- Buoyancy Specialist
- Diving Specialist with Nitrox
- Specialist in Diving with Dry Suit
- Diving with underwater propulsion vehicles
- Expert in Search and Recovery objects
- Specialty underwater naturalist
- Specialist in Underwater Navigation
- National Geographic Diver
- Equipment specialist
- Fish Identification Specialist
- Specialist in Multilevel Diving
- Specialist in Digital Submarine Photography
- Specialist in Video Videography