PADI FREEDIVER COURSE
This PADI Freediver course, is also an initiation to freediving, is the most famous between the PADI Freedivers and it is a great way to start exploring the sea under the waves without bottles, just with your breathing. You will learn to know you as you never imagined and to overcome your known limits. As in the Basic Freedivier, no previous freedving experience is required we start from level zero. The minimum age to register on this course is 15 years, you just have to know how to swim well. You will learn a lot about breathing, relaxation, static apnea and dynamic apnea
PADI FREEDIVER COURSE CONSISTS OF:
- Development of knowledge about the theoretical foundations necessary for the practice of freediving safely.
- Plan, organize and make safe dives in apnea.
- Breathing techniques that improve your skills.
- Relaxation techniques that will improve your skills.
- Appropriate techniques and procedures to control and help your freediving partner.
- Training session in confined waters where you will learn the technique of holding your breath, static apnea and dynamic apnea, 90 seconds of static apnea and 25 meters of dynamic apnea diving.
- Training session in open waters where you will practice free immersions and freedives with constant weight holding your breath and performing dynamic apneas up to 10 meters deep in a safe way.
If your goal is to enjoy as freediver in open water, start your course today. You just have to contact us to plan your training and reserve your dates. Our expert Freediving PADI instructors are waiting for you.