You will learn:
- The abilities, the equipment and the planification necessary to dive at maximum 45 metres depth.
- The knowledge to planify and do simple and successive dives with decompression, using an EANx or oxygen lateral cylinder to increase the security in decompressive stops.
- To not to have any decompression limit.
- How to answer to technical diving emergencies.
- To control the basic techniques and procedures needed for continuing the tec diving formation.
The students will use the tec diving basic equipment, which is composed of:
- A main mask and a second one of respect
- Harness and winged jacket
- Main and secondary regulator.
- Stage cylinders.
- Dry suit
- Underwater pressure gauge.
- Lateral pocket.
- Slate board.
- Multigas diving computer.
If your goal is to be a tec diver and you feel motivated about the course, you just have to contact us to plan your formation and set dates. Our expert instructors are waiting for you!