In this course you will learn to:
- Perform decompression dives up to a maximum of 50 meters
- Use Nitrox and / or Oxygen for decompression.
- Use computer programs to make your custom tables and plans for your dives.
- Perform decompression dives independently
The diving equipment you will use will be the basic technical diving equipment, consisting of:
- Master mask and respect mask
- Wing and harness
- Main and secondary regulator
- Dry suit
- Side pocket Compass
- Dive computer for several mixtures, knife and Scissors
PREREQUISITES TO REGISTER IN THIS COURSE
- Being over 18 years
- Have a medical certificate signed by a doctor.
- Be PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent qualification)
- Be PADI Enriched Air Diver (or equivalent qualification)
- Being a PADI Deep Diver (or equivalent degree)
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent qualification)
- Be PADI Tec 45 (or equivalent degree)
- Have a minimum of 100 recorded dives, of which:
- 20 must be with Enriched Air
- 25must be deeper than 18 metersAt least 20
- dives deeper than 30 meters
If it is your goal to become a technical diver and encourage you to start this course, you just have to contact us to plan your training and set dates. Our expert Tec instructors are waiting for you.