DIVING INITATION COURSE PADI OPEN WATER DIVER (owd)
The PADI "Open Water Diver" course is based on three main parts:
- Theoretical: In this part of five modules, you will learn how you influence the physical laws under water (pressure, temperature, etc.) and what your behavior underwater should be.
- Confined waters: Here we will learn the use of all diving equipment through the realization of skills to achieve mastery of all objectives, this will allow you to enjoy safely underwater. (We will make 5 modules)
- Open sea: Now we have four open water dives to practice what we learned in a more real environment and increasing the depth little by little based on your confort. Control and security will be absolute.
During the course you will be accompanied by expert instructors who will supervise your exercises individually as well as make your learning fun and safe.
Requirements for the OWD Course:
- Be at least 12 years old
- Official Medical Certificate
- Three passport photographs
- To know how to swim
PADI Open Water Diver Courses include:
- Use of all diving equipment
- Theoretical and practical classes
- Teaching material required
- Insurance during the course
- Air loads
- Exams and procedures
- Registration at the club
If the student does not complete all the modules of the course Open Water Diver, if he meets the certification requirements of the lower initiation course ,he will receive the Scuba Diver certification that will allow him to dive, although always accompanied by an instructor Your safety until you complete the missing modules.
If you are ready to accept the challenge and want to enjoy the marvelous underwater world, do not wait and join us with the PADI Open Water Diver course.